PowerSchool is our entire student information system. PowerTeacher is the PowerSchool website teachers use for attendance, grades, and more.
23-page manual by Granger Meador (8/22/2010 edition for PowerTeacher 2.1)
PowerTeacher 2.3Over Winter Break 2011-2012 the district is upgrading to PowerTeacher 2.3, which has some new features.
- PowerTeacher Gradebook 2.3 User Guide; June 2011 manual for the Gradebook
- PowerTeacher Gradebook 2.1 User Guide; June 2010 manual for the Gradebook
- PowerTeacher Quick Entry Tips
- PowerTeacher 1.0 Quick Reference Card
- PowerTeacher 1.0 Manual; 2007
- PowerTeacher 1.0 Substitute Teacher Guide; Version 5.1.1; 2007
- PowerSchool 1.0 Parent Portal User Guide; Version 5.0.12; 2007
Bartlesville Manual Extracts
- Taking Attendance, Accessing Student Info
- Reports in PowerTeacher
- Setting Up Your Gradebook
- Creating & Editing Assignments
- Working With Scoresheets
- Gradebook Reports
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can I adjust the rounding and see total points?
- How do I retrieve the grades for a dropped student?
- How can I quickly enter transfer grades for a student new to the district?
- How do I see whether or not an absence was excused?
- How can I quickly lock the program or my computer?
- How do I insert comments on progress reports and semester grades?
- How do I link to an online assignment or document?
- How do I recalculate final scores?
do I use an iPad to access PowerTeacher?