Educator Hall of Fame
This honor is awarded annually to recognize outstanding former educators in the Bartlesville Public Schools.
Factors to be considered by the selection committee:
- Extent of formal education and degrees held. May also include special achievements, such as National Board Certification.
- Honors received.
- Professional Profile.
- Professional development and involvement, including attendance and leadership at meetings and seminars to keep current in their field and the profession, and the extent to which nominees share their personal expertise with colleagues and others.
- Quality of letters of reference and specific affirmation of contributions to education of children and the profession.
- Positive impact on students and our community.
- Additional information may be considered.
Anyone may nominate an educator for the Hall of Fame by using the nomination form, which is available in editable Microsoft Word format and as an Adobe Reader file.
Send the completed form to:
Bartlesville Public School Foundation
1100 S Jennings
Bartlesville, OK 74003