The original Jane Phillips elementary school was built at 15th & Rogers in 1948 for $201,827. A $68,968 addition was made in 1951 and another addition in 1954 cost $66,780.
In 1984 a new $2,400,000 replacement was constructed beside the old building, at Rogers & Lannom Place. The older building was demolished afterward.
Windows are slated to be added to the cafeteria in the summer of 2013, along with a new metal roof.
Click images to enlarge them.
Jane Phillips School in 1997