7th Grade Curriculum Page
1. Structure and Function in Living Systems
- Living systems are organized by levels of complexity, i.e. cells, tissues, organs, and/or systems, organisms, and ecosystems.)
Suggested Teaching Strategies:
- Use a visual chart to distinguish the different levels of multi-cellular organisms.
- Define and give examples of cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems.
- Discuss the structure and function of the circulatory, nervous, connective, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems of a human.