ChemCom Curriculum Page
Content Standard 1:
Structure and Properties of Matter
- Solids, liquids, and gases differ in the energy that binds them together.
- The structure of solids, liquids, and gases differ based on the energy the binds them together. Applicable gas laws summarize temperature and pressure changes affecting gases.
Suggested Teaching Strategies:
- Unit 1. D. 5. Water Softening Laboratory Activity
- Unit 4.
- A. 1. Gases in the Atmosphere
- A. 4. Atoms and Molecules in Motion
- A. 5. Boyle's Law-P-V Relationships
- A. 7. Charles' Law
- A. 9. Ideal Gases and Molar Volume, Molar Volume and Reactions of Gases, Building Skills 6