ChemCom Curriculum Page
Content Standard 2:
- A large number of important reactions involve the transfer of either electrons (oxidation/reduction) or hydrogen ions (acid/base reactions).
- A large number of important reactions involve chemicals classified as acids and bases.
Suggested Teaching Strategies:
- Unit 1. C. 6. Inappropriate pH Levels In The River?
- Unit 2.
- B. 3. Metal Reactivity
- B. 4. Relative Reactivities of Metals-Laboratory Activity
- B. 6. Mining and Refining, Modeling Matter-Electrons and Redox Processes
- Unit 4.
- C. 1. Acid Rain
- C. 2. Making Acid Rain-Laboratory Activity
- C. 4. Structure Determines Function, Acids And Bases-Building Skills 10
- C. 5. pH And Acidity, pH-Building Skills 12
- C. 6. Strengths Of Acids And Bases