The Washington County Health Department at 5121 Jacquelyn Lane will be offering the following free COVID drive-through testing:
- Monday, January 11, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, January 15, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Testing schedules are posted on the Washington CHD Facebook page
- Enter from Madison Blvd. and exit onto Adams Blvd.
- No appointment is necessary.
- This is NOT rapid testing, but the more reliable PCR/molecular testing that takes a few days to get results.
- Call them at 918-335-3005 if you have children under the age of 12 to be tested or if you have questions.
School district information: